Does your Company Need a Project & Safety Management System (PSMS)?
PSMS – What is it?
A PSMS is software that’s dedicated to keeping workers safe, projects under budget, in scope, and on time. It’s often used by project managers and stakeholders. Project management software typically includes resource management, file sharing, and task management.
If your company does not currently use a PSMS chances are you deal with:
- Slow inefficient processes for tracking project activities
- Communication lags on your projects
- Project delays and cost overruns
- Lack of accountability
- Safety issues
What’s the Solution?
A PSMS! Using cloud-based applications such as a PSMS can mitigate these problems by streamlining your process and providing you with tools that:
- Tracking and managing job site activity, labor productivity, job costing, and document control
- Ensure project safety, compliance and site requirements are addressed before and during the project
- Provide early detection of potential hazards
- Improve communication & collaboration
- Provides a pathway to reduce and even eliminate delays and cost overruns
What are you Waiting For?
Find an application that provides needed tools in an all-in-one cloud-based software solution such as SiteSafetyPlan.com. They have a free subscription service which allows you to invite unlimited team players, a project manager and safety manager – completely free! Need more horsepower? Their paid subscriptions are the most generous on the market!
To learn more about how SiteSafetyPlan.com can simplify your project needs, visit SiteSafetyPlan.com.
To begin using it for free, without obligation, visit https://app.sitesafetyplan.com/register.